Saturday, June 26, 2010

my thursday's night

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
there are still many comments from many friends, thank you guys :)
i really appreciate you guys' concerns...

sometimes, people get anxious when some things don't go on according to what they planned; the story of my anxiety was about my road test....

the driving license is very important in the US. it is a kinds of identity evidence, just like identity card in malaysia. my road test was on the friday's morning... i practiced a lot to make sure that i would be ready for the road test. even i had a test on wednesday, i still went out for driving practice on tuesday's night.

that is me, always grab every second to do something i think that is very important, to make sure that i gonna be ready.... to me, that is a kind of process that i build up my confidence.

having a road test in the US is totally different with having a road test in malaysia....
  1. you will get a permit in order you can drive on the road after you pass your written test. (L-license in the msia). what difference is you could practice with your own, as long as you are under the supervision of a person, who has had a valid driver license for >3 years and he/she is more that 21 years old. msians are only allowed to practice their driving skill under the supervision of the instructor.....
  2. americans are using auto-car and they could drive manual-car after they get their licenses... msia's auto-driving license is not allowed to drive manual-car; driving schools only provide lesson of manual-driving license
  3. you have to prepare a vehicle for the road test, and some documents of your vehicle (registration card, inspection sticker and insurance card). msians have to use the car of driving school, which you are might not to use to it
  4. there is only one part of test in the US instead of msia's two part of tests (inside or on road)
  5. the place i had my road test is testing by driving inside instead of driving on the public roads(THIS IS MY DIFFERENCE~!). and i had done my test within 10 mins!!!!! and get my license within 15mins!!!!! unlike in misa, wait for a whole day n drive on crazy and busy road(depends on where you have your test, my town is fulled of crazy drivers); and you have to wait for a week to get your license, though they just need to stick your picture on a piece of paper.
the toughest part of the road test in the US is parallel parking. of course~ this needs a lot of practices..... i had always been using my sanjiu's car for parking practice... and i should have used his car for the test too.... but unexpected situation happened on thursday's night.... my uncle couldn't find one of the important documents which i need for the test!
so~ the worst ending would have be---- i would fail the road test at the very beginning..... under the situation i not even had have chance to sit in the driver seat....

i felt upset.... cos my permit was going to expired.... that's mean i had to go and renew it again for my next road test... and the appointments for the road test were fulled until the end of the july.....

hence, in the late night, i discussed with my ah yi, and we decided to use her car for the road test.... i had never drove her car before!! but i had to use it for the road test???? i was so worry and upset.... and i posted something on the facebook.... i never expected there would be so many friends came and cheer up for me~! i was so touched... especially when they told me that i should have more faith in myself and be more confident.....

"yes, i should be more confident! i spent so much time in practices, it wouldn't be a problem just because i change a car!" i thought.... really very thank my friend for remind me this...

in order to get use to the my ah yi's car, we woke up early in the morning and went to practice... my yi zhang even DIY 2 cones for me for the parallel parking, hahahaha, thank them!!!

and of course~ i passed my road test~!!!! so happy! ^^

people get anxious when they meet problem,
though there are not a real problem...
they complaint that the fate doesn't bless them anymore... then get depressed...
and they don't know, this is just the time that the biggest problem starts.
thanks for my friends ' reminding....
i should have more confidence in myself, have more faith...just like what i said,
"the efforts you had put wouldn't be wasted...."

No comments:

Post a Comment