Monday, May 16, 2011

i m too lazy

just too lazy...

lazy to deal with problems...

lazy to deal with complicated....

that's why i want to keep my life as simple as it can...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i enjoy the sun....

i worship the peace....

dramas.... i have watched too many...

but the ones can me moved are getting less and less...

i don't look forward to dramatic life again...

i just want to make sure it is plain... plain enough to see the bottom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

these days many people told me, "you know what you are doing, that is great."

yes. i know what i am doing... so can i choose to be silent?

i m lazy to explain...

to explain what i am doing.... you won't understand because you are not me...

honestly, i don't need others to tell me what should do and not to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am trying so hard to close my eyes, ears and mouth....

because i m lazy....

lazy to deal with what is outside... when i m even lazy to deal with myself....

No comments:

Post a Comment